Although the address on your order should be the address you entered at checkout, it is possible that the address was pulled from PayPal system instead. If you have any inkling that this has happened or you just want to double-check and make sure, feel free to use the order look-up page or reach out to us via the Contact Us page!
Articles in this section
- TeePublic and the novel coronavirus COVID-19
- Where do the designs on the TeePublic marketplace come from?
- What's the best way to search for a design?
- What if I make a mistake in my order?
- Why isn’t my coupon code working?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why isn’t my order going through?
- My PayPal address is not up to date. Did my shipping address get changed at checkout?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Why am I being charged taxes at checkout?