For the protection of our company, the artists who use our marketplace, and their customers, we may ask for a copy of your ID or a link to your social media profile to verify the authenticity of your order. Once you have verified your order, you will not be asked to do so again for future orders.
Articles in this section
- TeePublic and the novel coronavirus COVID-19
- Where do the designs on the TeePublic marketplace come from?
- What's the best way to search for a design?
- What if I make a mistake in my order?
- Why isn’t my coupon code working?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why isn’t my order going through?
- My PayPal address is not up to date. Did my shipping address get changed at checkout?
- When will my credit card be charged?
- Why am I being charged taxes at checkout?