ShareASale is a third party network that allows brands, content creators and blogs to earn money by promoting TeePublic designs. ShareASale creates tracking links that we can use to see the clicks and sales going from your posts to your TeePublic store. This is also where you are credited your 11% commission.
Articles in this section
- What is ShareASale and why do I have to use it?
- How do I sign up for ShareASale?
- Where can I view analytics about my store?
- I don’t see TeePublic listed as a merchant. Why can I only select BustedTees as the merchant?
- How do I create links in ShareASale?
- Can I post a link directly to my TeePublic store?
- Why is my ShareASale link not working for Instagram and what can I do to fix it?