We do! Here are instructions for setting them up:
- Go to http://www.teepublic.com. Select edit profile and scroll to bottom of page. Under “App” Section. Click the Grant Access to twitch alerts.
- Go to the twitch alert website: www.twitchalerts.com
- If you are new to twitch alerts: Select Launch Twitch Alerts and then Authorize your twitch channel.
- If you already use twitch alerts: Click "API Settings" located on twitch alert dashboard.
- In API Settings confirm TeePublic shows up.
- Leave API settings page and click Alert Box.
- On Alert Box Page check the hosts alert box and launch the alert.
- To Test: Select "Test Hosting Alert” - The type of alert is a hosting alert.
Please Note: The message template is preset in the testing alert section. Ignore the copy in that field.
- Under Settings: Go to Hosting Alerts Tab. Make sure alert is enabled.