By submitting or including your design in the Fan Art Program, you acknowledge and agree to the Netflix Terms and Conditions.
Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: bridgerton
Fan Art Tips and Inspiration
- Draw inspiration from classic scenes or popular quotes.
- Try experimenting with different styles of fan art.
- E.g. create your own movie poster
- Make tributes to your favorite characters!
- Include BRIDGERTON in the title and description of your artwork.
- Include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - like character names, places, etc.
Things to Steer Clear Of
- Modifying or stretching the BRIDGERTON logo.
- Using screenshots, logos, talent and talent likeness, or imagery taken directly from the show.
- Mashups with other series, films, or anything unrelated to BRIDGERTON.
- Recreating existing BRIDGERTON merchandise or using elements created by other artists.
- Using BRIDGERTON to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party.
- Using approved style guide elements from other licensees.
Important Legal Information
- Your design is subject to Netflix Terms and Conditions when it is accepted into the program.
- You will receive an official email confirmation from TeePublic if your design is accepted into the program.
- Accepted designs will display the following legal line on their product page:
- © Netflix. Used with permission.
- All TeePublic users must abide by the content standards. Designs that are in violation may be removed from the marketplace. Avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork such as:
- Violence or self-mutilation
- Vulgarity and sexually explicit content
- Hateful language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
Bridgerton is a historical-romance series based on the novels by Julia Quinn. Set in Regency-era London, the series revolves around the illustrious Bridgerton family as they navigate the competitive marriage market of London’s high society. On their quest for the perfect partner in marriage, the young elites must juggle love, rivalry, and friendship.