By submitting or including your design in the Fan Art Program, you acknowledge and agree to the Netflix Terms and Conditions.
Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: sex education, netflix
Fan Art Tips and Inspiration
- Draw inspiration from classic scenes or famous quotes.
- Experiment with different styles of fan art!
- E.g. a mixed media collage of Eric’s funniest quotes
- Make tributes to your favorite characters!
- Include SEX EDUCATION in the title and description of your artwork.
- Include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - like character names, places, etc such as:
- Sex Education Maeve and Aimee
Things to Steer Clear Of
- Modifying the SEX EDUCATION logo.
- Using screenshots, logos, talent and talent likeness, or imagery taken directly from the show.
- Mashups with other series, films, or anything unrelated to SEX EDUCATION.
- Recreating existing SEX EDUCATION merchandise or using elements created by other artists.
- Using SEX EDUCATION to advertise any businesses, products, events or services of any party
- Using approved style guide elements from other licensees
Important Legal Information
- Your design is subject to Netflix Terms and Conditions when it is accepted into the program.
- You will receive an official email confirmation from TeePublic if your design is accepted into the program.
- Accepted designs will display the following legal line on their product page:
- © Netflix. Used with permission.
- All TeePublic users must abide by the content standards. Designs that are in violation may be removed from the marketplace. Avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork such as:
- Violence or self-mutilation
- Vulgarity and sexually explicit content
- Hateful language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
About Sex Education
Otis Milburn is an awkward teenager with an aversion to intimacy, despite his mother being a sex therapist. Though he lacks real world experience, Otis has become an expert by default regarding all things sex education. When his classmates begin turning to Otis for advice, Otis and fellow outcast, Maeve Wiley, join forces to create an underground sex therapy clinic for their classmates. Sex Education chronicles the complexities of high school life, including sexuality, friendship, and making your own space in the world.