It's your call. While we'd love for you to consider opening shops on both sites, the choice is entirely up to you to do so. TeePublic and Redbubble will continue to operate independently.
Articles in this section
- Are TeePublic and Redbubble merging websites?
- Do I have to sell on both sites or can I choose just one?
- Why would I sell on both platforms?
- How will this improve the artist experience?
- Will Redbubble be making any decisions in terms of what type of content or who gets promoted on TeePublic (or through our marketing channels)
- What are you going to do to prevent art theft?
- How will you progress in engaging with rightsholders?
- Is TeePublic switching to a set your own pricing model like Redbubble?
- Will you be printing on different blanks?
- Will I be paid separately by Redbubble and TeePublic for my artist margins?