You pour creativity and passion into your designs and when they are stolen and profited on by others, a true injustice has occurred. But with our powers combined….We can share data and define industry wide who are original artists and who are thieves, essentially creating our own art crime database. This partnership will ensure Redbubble and TeePublic will become the safest place to host and sell your art on the Internet.
Articles in this section
- Are TeePublic and Redbubble merging websites?
- Do I have to sell on both sites or can I choose just one?
- Why would I sell on both platforms?
- How will this improve the artist experience?
- Will RB be making any decisions in terms of what type of content or who gets promoted on TP (or through our marketing channels)
- What are you going to do to prevent art theft?
- How will you progress in engaging with rights holders?
- Is TeePublic switching to a set your own pricing model like Redbubble?
- Will you be printing on different blanks?
- Will I be paid separately by RB and TP for my commissions