Nope, we are not changing this. We'll continue to run on a model of having regular and sale prices with fixed artist earnings for each. We still feel this creates the most value for the artist!
Articles in this section
- Are TeePublic and Redbubble merging websites?
- Do I have to sell on both sites or can I choose just one?
- Why would I sell on both platforms?
- How will this improve the artist experience?
- Will Redbubble be making any decisions in terms of what type of content or who gets promoted on TeePublic (or through our marketing channels)
- What are you going to do to prevent art theft?
- How will you progress in engaging with rightsholders?
- Is TeePublic switching to a set your own pricing model like Redbubble?
- Will you be printing on different blanks?
- Will I be paid separately by Redbubble and TeePublic for my artist margins?