You all know the print-on-demand art space has experienced legal issues around IP. We want to build stronger relationships with rights holders to give them more control over their IP, and create opportunities for passionate fan artists to connect with the brands that they love. We ultimately want to work with rights holders in ways that encourage creativity and believe we are better positioned to do this work together.
Articles in this section
- Are TeePublic and Redbubble merging websites?
- Do I have to sell on both sites or can I choose just one?
- Why would I sell on both platforms?
- How will this improve the artist experience?
- Will RB be making any decisions in terms of what type of content or who gets promoted on TP (or through our marketing channels)
- What are you going to do to prevent art theft?
- How will you progress in engaging with rights holders?
- Is TeePublic switching to a set your own pricing model like Redbubble?
- Will you be printing on different blanks?
- Will I be paid separately by RB and TP for my commissions