At this point, Redbubble and TeePublic will be maintained as two separate brands. Rights holders may have different agreements with each brand and therefore may allow certain content on one site but not on the other. We will be working with rights holders on this moving forward and hope to be able to provide a more seamless experience for artists in the future.
Articles in this section
- Are TeePublic and Redbubble merging websites?
- Do I have to sell on both sites or can I choose just one?
- Why would I sell on both platforms?
- How will this improve the artist experience?
- Will RB be making any decisions in terms of what type of content or who gets promoted on TP (or through our marketing channels)
- What are you going to do to prevent art theft?
- How will you progress in engaging with rights holders?
- Is TeePublic switching to a set your own pricing model like Redbubble?
- Will you be printing on different blanks?
- Will I be paid separately by RB and TP for my commissions