There is! We now offer watermarking for designers who wish to opt-in for this. This makes it more difficult for your work to be ripped from the storefront and protects your interests. To opt-in for this, visit your 'My Account' page and click on 'Watermarking'. There, you can select 'Watermark my Designs' and designs in your shop will include our TeePublic branded watermark! If you have any questions about the feature, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my profile image and banner photo?
- I want to edit my store!
- What are albums?
- Is there a watermarking feature on the site for my designs?
- Can I change the email on my TeePublic account?
- Can I change my username?
- I want to use a different email/username on my account. Should I just delete my account and create a new one?
- Can I delete my account?