Nope! We advise you reach out to us before doing so, as a URL slug and/or email can only be used once (even if the original account is no longer in use or is deleted). We offer some options for you to change these assets yourself, however if you have already changed your URL slug once, and cannot update it again, then your best bet is to set up a new account (that will also need to have a new email address associated).
Articles in this section
- How do I change my profile image and banner photo?
- I want to edit my store!
- Can I change my Artist Name/Store Name/URL?
- Can I change the email on my TeePublic account?
- Can I sort my designs to appear in a specific order in my storefront?
- Can I have multiple storefronts?
- What are albums?
- Is there a watermarking feature on the site for my designs?
- I want to use a different email/URL slug on my account. Should I just delete my account and create a new one?
- Can I delete my account?