CBS is not currently accepting new submissions for Charmed fan art. Click here for a full list of brands in the Fan Art Program.
By submitting or including your design in the Fan Art Program, you acknowledge and agree to the CBS Terms & Conditions.
Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: charmed
Applies to all fan art submissions in the Fan Art Program
While your work will include a brand's Intellectual Property(a company's logo or a character from a TV show), it's important to add something original of your own. Make it unique to your style!
Do your research - make sure your design hasn't already been done.
Don't submit screenshots or imagery taken directly from the property in question.
Be mindful of explicit content.
Some brands might be okay with adult content, but others aren't. Check each brand's guidelines for the Partner Program if you want to know more about what each partner thinks is okay.
Play with different styles and mediums! Get inspiration from the brand - watch, read, or play it again.
Please Note: If your work includes the likeness of characters from the show, it may take a little longer for talent approval. Thank you for your patience!
Specific to Charmed
- Create original, fun, and creative works directly related to the Charmed (1998) series.
- Be sure to include 'Charmed' in the title and description of your artwork to help fans find your awesome artwork!
- Include other relevant terms in the title and description of your work when applicable - character names, places, etc.
- Create original drawings of the characters.
- Feel free to include the original series logo but do not stretch or modify the log. You can download the series logo here!
- Please add a '™' after the series name if it is incorporated into your artwork.
- Feel free to reference and be inspired by elements of the show! Here are some examples:
- The Book of Shadows
- P3 Night Club
- Halliwell Manor
- Magic School
- Camp Skylark
- Use your favorite quotes from the series in your artwork.
- 'The Power of Three'
- 'The Power of Three Will Set You Free'
- 'Charmed Ones'
- Please be sure to include the following legal line on your artwork: © 2019 CBS. ARR.
- Don't recreate existing Charmed merchandise or use elements created by other artists.
- Don't incorporate any third party content into your artwork, and don't include mash-ups of Charmed with other content owners' properties or brands.
- Don't use the actors' real first and last names or their real-life photos.
- Don't use Charmed publicity photos or screengrabs of the characters.
- Don't use photos of any real person, historical or present day.
- Don't use the official Charmed logo fonts for non-logo elements in your designs.
- Don't use Charmed screenshots or key art in your artwork.
- Don't use Charmed to advertise any businesses, products, events, or services of any party.
- Don't submit offensive designs - avoid hateful, divisive, and adult content in your artwork. Here's a non-exclusive list of things to avoid:
- Violence or self-mutilation
- Vulgarity and anything sexually explicit
- Hate language or derogatory references to race, gender, religion, intellectual disability, obesity, or physical impairment
- Endorsing or opposing any political party, association, or any side of any issue
About Charmed (1998)
Sisters unlock their dormant powers to transform them into The Charmed Ones - the most powerful witches ever to exist. Now, they must vanquish evil and save innocent lives while living their own lives as normal women in the real world. Life isn't so easy when you're Charmed.