By submitting or including your design in the Fan Art Program, you acknowledge and agree to the NBCU Fan Art Terms and Conditions.
Submitting Your Design
Tag your work with: jurassic world
Applies to all fan art submissions in the Fan Art Program
While your work will include a brand's Intellectual Property(a company's logo or a character from a TV show), it's important to add something original of your own. Make it unique to your style!
Do your research - make sure your design hasn't already been done.
Don't submit screenshots or imagery taken directly from the property in question.
Be mindful of explicit content.
Some brands might be okay with adult content, but others aren't. Check each brand's guidelines for the Partner Program if you want to know more about what each partner thinks is okay.
Play with different styles and mediums! Get inspiration from the brand - watch, read, or play it again.
Specific to Jurassic World
- Create and submit original and creative fan art designs based on the Jurassic World Franchise, including Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park III, Jurassic World, and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.
- Experiment with different art styles and techniques for your fan art!
- Keep characters featured in your designs in their original outfits from the Jurassic World films.
- Feel free to draw the characters, as long as you don't include direct actor likeness or actor names.
- Incorporate the following legal notice into your design: © UCS LLC and Amblin
- Please reference this list of pre-approved Jurassic World Franchise editorial (phrases, quotes, etc) if you wish to use editorial in your design.
- Fan art submissions using editorial not on this list may be rejected from the program and taken down.
- Have fun creating!
- Do not submit mash-ups of Jurassic World with other properties, even if owned by Universal or by you.
- Do not submit unoriginal content. This is including, but not limited to, the following:
- existing merchandise designs
- plagiarized works
- Do not submit works that are obscene, racist, hateful, violent, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate. This may include swearing, hyper violence, adult content, inappropriate jokes, and more. Works that are deemed inappropriate will not be approved and will be taken down.
- Do not use the film logo alone without other artwork.
- Do not include dinosaurs holding products or endorsing brands.
- Do not make references to dinosaurs as monsters.
- Do not make dinosaurs comedic.
- Do not include dinosaur puns in your design.
- Do not include dinosaurs that were not included in the Jurassic World films.
- Do not reference or use director or other staff names related to the movie.
- Do not use actor likeness or names in your design.
- Do not use any 3rd party copyrighted or trademarked content, language or imagery.
About Jurassic World
Dinosaurs once again roam the Earth in an amazing theme park on a remote island. The action-packed adventures find man up against prehistoric predators in the ultimate battle for survival. Featuring visually stunning imagery and groundbreaking filmmaking, these epic films are sheer moviemaking magic which were 65 million years in the making.